TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Private Cloud market to grow at a CAGR of 8.98 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the reduced costs of the cloud approach. The Global Private Cloud market has also been witnessing the growing adoption of hybrid cloud computing models. However, the high initial costs of private cloud adoption could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
- To Read The Complete Report with TOC Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/158289
TechNavio's report, the Global Private Cloud Market 2012-2016, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Private Cloud market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- For All Latest Reports Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/latest
The key vendors dominating this market space are Amazon.com Inc., Hewlett Packard Co., IBM Corp., Microsoft Corp., and VMware Inc.
The other vendors mentioned in the report are Salesforce.com, Red Hat Corp., Dell Inc., Citrix Systems Inc., Rackspace Inc., Computer Science Corp., and EMC Corp.
- To Browse All Reports visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2016 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
- To Buy The Copy Of This Report visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/158289